Becoming a Member
Thanks for your interest in joining. Please download and complete the membership form below, then email it to Kitiphume Thammasiraphop, Secretary for ANUMSS.
In addition to direct discounts and priority access to events, your membership fee helps support a vibrant student community and advocacy to improve your experience at ANU.
Here are just some of the things that ANUMSS works hard to provide:
- Representation to faculty;
- Prioritised and discounted entry to ticketed social events (the discount on a member ticket for MedBall alone is $20);
- Academic support (eg. PASS study sessions, practice exams, mock OSCEs);
- The opportunity to apply to the ANUMSS Fund (~$3,000 worth of funding);
- Wellbeing events (eg. Yoga, Interyear sport, Mental Health First Aid course, Blue Days);
- Membership and access to exclusive subcommittee events (eg. Suturing workshops);
- Access to various speaker evenings (eg. Med Symposium);
- Access to members-only content on the ANUMSS website;
- Regular updates about ANU Medical School curriculum development;
- Opportunities to contribute to external advocacy through AMSA and the AMA representation.